Sunday, March 13, 2011

Painted warning signs..

On March 10, 2011, the house and my car has thrown red paint. I realized when I want to work at 7.00 am.

I think such actions should not be quite seem like the actions of gangsters. If you have any problems we can come to talk.

To my knowledge, this problem exists since my hosts Charity Concert, Pong Lang Sa Oon to find the school construction fund, and then hosts the Loy Krathong festival on 21 November 2010.

There are those who are not satisfied as if I want to lead the village people while I was coming from Kg. Padang Pusing.

I believe this incident is an act of bad boys are incited by certain parties with the aim for me out of their villages.

I hope the authorities to take immediate action on reports that I have to. Gangsterism practice to not spread among the youth of Siam.

3 comments:

  1. Tak ada komen...............Bahasa English budak darjah 6 tapi nak tunjuk pandai dalam semua hallllllll............Aduhai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aku bagi komputer tranlet je. kah kah kah.. ada yg sakit hati.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Faham-faham sajalah manit.....contoh si bodoh nak belagak pandaiii...kahhh....kahhh...kahhh..

    ReplyDelete